2009年12月20日星期日

Nurses in MBT Shoes


Nurses do an amazing job providing vital health services to the patients and communities they serve.For those physically demanding 12-hour shifts, Footwear etc. offers the largest selection of MBT shoes to help ease the strain of being on your feet.An oncology nurse at Doctor’s Medical Center in Modesto, California, recently wrote to us:have been in the field for 25 years and no other shoe has made this much of a difference! My feet and legs aren't as tired my posture has improved. The other nurses on my floor have been raving about MBT shoes for years. I wish I had tried them sooner!
And you thought Earth shoes looked oddball! Take a gander at these bad boys! Perhaps you’ve seen these on the feet of over-zealous power walkers and thought, What is UP with those shoes?? Well, I’m about to tell you. Say hello to the mother of all rocker-soled shoes, the MBT.MBT stands for Masai Barefoot Technology. The shoe is engineered to create natural instability, similar to walking in sand or other soft surfaces, which in turn activates the muscular system to stabilize the body in a natural way. The first time I wore my MBT Kaya’s, it felt like I was standing on mini wobble boards. I had to stand up straight and tighten up my abs and glutes in order to find my balance. But once I took a few short walks, I started to get the hang of my new shoes. In fact, over the last week, I’ve preferred taking power-walks in the MBT over going to the gym. Not only are these shoes comfortable, I can totally feel my whole backside toning up from calves, to thighs to bum. And my joints? No pain. My knees, hips, ankles are all feeling FINE. You know what’s so wonderful? I see the hard sidewalk, but I don’t FEEL it. At all. It’s almost as if I’m really walking barefoot on the beach…except it’s 32 degrees and I’m wrapped in polar fleece.

it just 79.99$

f know more :

没有评论:

发表评论