2009年12月9日星期三

MBT Shoes Are Great


I purchased a pair of MBT Shoes a couple of months ago, after you told me about them. I love them. They really do work! I purchased one of their casual shoes, and wear them all day.
Jesse Miles
I had planned on using them just as walking shoes, since I walk 3 miles a day, but they are so comfortable I am using them as everyday shoes.
I love, love, love my MBT sapatu’s, that I bought from a podiatrist/shoe store- I have a foot injury and they are the only comfortable shoes for me until I have surgery– that being said, I recently bought a couple more styles and they are no where near as well made as the first two pairs I have. The foot bed feels weird, like everything is irregular or just out of place. They don’t feel as cushioned– I am so disappointed.
The good news is that I was able to dig up a couple of pairs of the old ones– there are still plenty out there and they are so comfortable, I’m thrilled. Beware, the new versions of old styles (same style name but with small changes to the shoes) are terrible.
I really hope MBT will decide it’s worth spending the money to produce the more quality shoes they once made– before it’s too late.

没有评论:

发表评论