2009年12月29日星期二

评论三


Purchased both MBT Walk and Skechers Shape Ups at same time. Had a friend tell me about the Skechers, but read previous Www.mbt2010.com reviews on MBT. Decided to do my own comfort analysis. When received I put one of each on and walked around for awhile and chose the one that was most comfortable to me. It was the MBTs; they cost more, but I have hip problems from time to time and comfort was more important. Will say they are incredible for your posture; you can't walk in them without holding your shoulders up. They do run 1/2 size small. Wear a 7, ordered 7 1/2. Fits great. Definitely help with toning, too. I walk every day and can tell difference since started wearing; however, they are not good for running or walking on steep incline.

it just 78.99$

if know more :

没有评论:

发表评论