2009年12月10日星期四

MBT Shoes Revisited


In 2006, I wrote an article about my own brief experience with MBT shoes. Since that article was written, the inventor of MBT shoes left the company to pursue other interests, and according to some, the quality of the shoes has declined. I only know this because I've received a fair amount of feedback about the brand -- some has been cautionary, most of it has been negative, and at least one reader even blames health problems on the shoes.
I believe it's important for people considering a pair of shoes that are A) so technologically different from other shoes, and B) so controversial, and C) very expensive, to be informed of both the pros and the cons so that they can weigh them out and make an informed decision. Therefore I want to call your attention to these people's comments, and thank them for taking the time to share their opinions and experiences. If you have something you'd like to add, feel free to leave your own comments on this blog post, or my original blog post about MBT shoes.
But remember, all of these experiences and opinions (my own included) are just that: personal experiences and opinions. A quick web search will also bring up many positive comments about MBT as well. If you're considering trying MBT shoes for yourself, you should consult your own doctor first.

没有评论:

发表评论